History

History

A BRIEF HISTORICAL SKETCH OF ST. MARY'S

St. Mary’s Senior Secondary School, Udaipur a Christian Minority institution-under article 30 of the Indian constitution saw the light of day in a small bungalow on the 3rd of October, 1950 with just 12 students. As the number swelled rapidly, by January, 1951 the school shifted to an old building which had once served as the Mission Hospital. Then, later in 1971 it moved into its own building in New Fatehpura (its present premises) and has grown into what it is today – a full-fledged senior secondary school affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.