The school prepares its pupils for the AISSE(ClassX) and AISSCE(ClassXII) Exams of the Central Board of Secondary Education New Delhi. At 10+2 level, the School offers options in three streams.
Science Club, Carol Singing, Drawing, Needlework, P.R., Games and Computer Literacy, Yoga, Social Work, Guiding Programmes are included in the school curriculum.
“Working together not only brings out the best in all of us, it brings out the best in each one of us”
1. Test and examination are means of assessing the childâs performance in her studies. A Progress Report will be issued after the Examinations. All must take the tests. There will be no anticipating or postponement of the same.
2. Absence from a subject test disqualifies the pupil from being reckoned in the order of merit in an examination.
3. Any irregularity detected during or subsequent to an examination is punishable with expulsion from the examination hall and to further action at the Principal’s discretion. The answer paper of such a student will not be assessed.
4. Children who are ill should not be sent to school to attend class or take the tests. The sickness affects the pupils score and may be contagious.
5. Every report must be signed by the parents or guardian and returned by the students to her class teacher the day after it was given to the student to take home to show her parents.