- Kindly fill the chalan form with correct Scholar No.,Name and class. If filled incorrectly, the fees will be deposited in the wrong account for which you alone will be responsible.
- Fees must be paid before the l5 of each month in the Union Bank of India, failing which a late fee of Rs.50 will be charged per month. Defaulters will be refused to appear for the regular examination.
- Fees are payable for all 12 months in the year in 6 installments. beginning from July 2017 to December 2017.
No reduction in the fees will be made for pupils coming late or for broken period of absence.
- Fee is acceptable Yearly, Quarterly and Monthly either by Cheque or Online payment(to be introduced shortly) and Auto Debit(only for Union Bank of India, New Fatehpura Branch).
- A duplicate Fee Booklet will be issued only on payment of Rs. 20/- by bank.
- Standing instructions to the Bank for the payment of school fees of your child must be given to the bank by 1st July to 15th July every year and verify the transfer, from the Bank pass book every month.
- Standing instructions will be valid only for one session.
- For online payment please visit the website: in.schooldiary.me or login to the schooldiary app.
- In case of paying the fee by cheque, kindly drop the cheque in the “Drop Box” kept in the St. Mary’s Convent Sr. Sec. School, New fatehpura office.The cheque will be acceptable from 1st to 12th of the month. Kindly send the cheque with your ward. The bank will not accept the cheque directly. Please write the School Account Number 394002010064570 at the back of the cheque.Kindly attach school copy and bank copy of the fee booklet alongwith the cheque. Separate cheque for each student must be submitted.
- Fee is not payable by cash as per CBSE circular No. CBSE/SECY/SPS/2016 dated 10.12.2016
- Regarding online payment of fees the transaction fees charged would be borne by the cardholder. The transaction fees would not be refunded/reversed for any refund/reversal and chargeback of any transaction.
- Transaction charges are as follows:
S.No Particulars Transaction Charges 01. Domestic Credit Cards (Visa/Master cards) 1.20* % + GST 02. Domestic Debit Cards 1*% + GST 03. Net banking and UPI Rs.25* + GST