St. Mary’s Convent Sr. Sec School is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and English is the medium of instruction.
The Academic year at St. Mary’s consists of two terms:
- Term I from April to September, and
- Term II from October to March.
Some basic features:
- Rather than following the system of streaming the students according to their performance, they are randomly divided into sections.
- The St. Mary’s School follows six day week consisting of 47 periods (each period is of 40 minutes each).
- Yoga, Music, Art and Craft, Sanskrit and Design and Technology are compulsory subjects and are conducted for two periods a week.
- Our well-equipped school library subscribes to a variety of books and magazines. Being informed on current affairs is a vital link to the outside world.